More From Oscar Wilde
- "There is only one class in the community that thinks more about money than the rich, and that is the poor. The poor can think of nothing else."
- "I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself."
- "Society exists only as a mental concept; in the real world there are only individuals."
More In Men
- "All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women."― Voltaire
- "For a long time I thought I could deal with my anger and hostility on my own. But I couldn’t. I denied that it had affected me, and yet I was so frantic on the inside with other people: I needed to be constantly reassured."― Kelly McGillis
- "There is always inequality in life. Some men are killed in a war and some men are wounded and some men never leave the country. Life is unfair."― John F. Kennedy