More From Layne Staley
- "Music is the doorway that has led me to drawing, photography, and writing."
- "It was all about music, about getting your friends to come and see you play. I don’t see that same intimacy happening very much today."
- "I’ve always looked for the perfect life to step into. I’ve taken all the paths to get where I wanted.But no matter where I go, I still come home me."
More In Men
- "I know there is a Supreme Being who rules the affairs of men and whose goodness and mercy have always followed the American people, and I know He will not turn from us now if we humbly and reverently seek His powerful aid."― Grover Cleveland
- "I’m a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."― Joel Rosenberg
- "When I do get pregnant, I highly doubt I’ll be one of those women who don’t look pregnant from behind – I’ll be that chick who looks pregnant from her ankles up!"― Katherine Heigl