More From Neil Gaiman
- "Great, big, serious novels always get awards. If it’s a battle between a great, big, serious novel and a funny novel, the funny novel is doomed."
- "There’s a glorious sense of freedom in comedy, just allowing myself to tell jokes, allowing myself to interrupt myself and tell old African folk stories that I made up – or didn’t – and Jamaican stories."
- "You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we’re doing it."
More In Trust
- "We must trust our own thinking. Trust where we’re going. And get the job done."― Wilma Mankiller
- "Sci-fi nerds are respectful, honorable. You can trust them."― Claudia Christian
- "I never trust an executive who tends to pass the buck. Nor would I want to deal with him as a customer or a supplier."― James Cash Penney