More From Neil Gaiman
- "There’s a glorious sense of freedom in comedy, just allowing myself to tell jokes, allowing myself to interrupt myself and tell old African folk stories that I made up – or didn’t – and Jamaican stories."
- "The current total of countries in the world with First Amendments is one. You have guaranteed freedom of speech. Other countries don’t have that."
- "A nice, easy place for freedom of speech to be eroded is comics, because comics are a natural target whenever an election comes up."
More In Experience
- "The network shows tend to be run, in general, in my experience, by committee, and it’s hard for actors and writers to do their jobs."― Hope Davis
- "Experiences are savings which a miser puts aside. Wisdom is an inheritance which a wastrel cannot exhaust."― Karl Kraus
- "I’ve grown tremendously as an actor by being there. It is comic writing the likes of which I don’t know that I’ll ever see again and it’s been a great, great experience."― Matt LeBlanc