More From Mira Sorvino
- "My father taught me how to substitute realities."
- "I try to become more humble and more myself with every year. There was a while when I got famous where I was so confused and my head was spinning."
- "Now that I’ve got some films under my belt, I have the courage of my convictions regarding acting. It gives me a leg to stand on."
More In Mom
- "My mom knows when something is real and something is not."― Christina Ricci
- "What is free time? I’m a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl."― Roma Downey
- "I know I have this level of celebrity, of fame, international, national, whatever you want to call it, but it’s a pretty surreal thing to think sometimes that you’re in the middle of another famous person’s life and you think to yourself, ‘How the hell did I get famous? What is this some weird club that we’re in?’"― Kevin Costner