More From Mira Sorvino
- "I try to become more humble and more myself with every year. There was a while when I got famous where I was so confused and my head was spinning."
- "Now that I’ve got some films under my belt, I have the courage of my convictions regarding acting. It gives me a leg to stand on."
- "I hope that doing truthful portrayals of people in a variety of circumstances gives people a kind of subterranean link to those characters."
More In Funny
- "It’s to paint directly on the canvas without any funny business, as it were, and I use almost pure turpentine to start with, adding oil as I go along until the medium becomes pure oil. I use as little oil as I can possibly help, and that’s my method."― Edward Hopper
- "We want to be funny. We want to make people laugh… We’ll do whatever it takes."― Colin Mochrie
- "I tell myself that God gave my children many gifts – spirit, beauty, intelligence, the capacity to make friends and to inspire respect. There was only one gift he held back – length of life."― Rose Kennedy