More From Maya Angelou
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."
- "While the rest of the world has been improving technology, Ghana has been improving the quality of man’s humanity to man."
More In God
- "I’ve always thought that people need to feel good about themselves and I see my role as offering support to them, to provide some light along the way."― Leo Buscaglia
- "O God, O God, how weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable seem to me all the uses of this world!"― William Shakespeare
- "I have lived to thank God that all my prayers have not been answered."― Jean Ingelow