More From Maya Angelou
- "My life has been one great big joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I laugh so hard I almost choke when I think about myself."
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
- "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
More In Time
- "I’m at this time in life when I have to take the opportunities I have left."― Jeff Bridges
- "Day, n. A period of twenty-four hours, mostly misspent."― Ambrose Bierce
- "My two secrets to staying healthy: wash your hands all the time. And, if you can’t, use Purell or one of the sanitizers. And the other is hot peppers. I eat a lot of hot peppers. I for some reason started doing that in 1992, and I swear by it."― Hillary Clinton