More From Marlee Matlin
- "I have made the choices that work best for me. I know I cannot please everyone, and that’s fine."
- "There is nothing better than being a parent. It is the most challenging job one could ever ask for. I love being a mom and I love being a friend to my children as well."
- "The only thing I can’t do is hear. I can drive, I have a life with four kids, I work on TV, I do movies, so the deafness question, is it that they want to know because, what? Not sure."
More In Home
- "I was a loner as a child and happiest at home, launching toy rockets and aeroplanes. When I started causing trouble in my third year at grammar school, Mum was really surprised. My parents sent me to a child psychologist, who suggested I might have Asperger’s syndrome."― Gary Numan
- "I really like having a life outside work. I sometimes wish I did more career stuff and was in that Hollywood scene a bit more. But Toronto’s my home."― Rachel McAdams
- "Freedom must be gained step by step, slowly. Freedom is a food which must be carefully administered when people are too hungry for it."― Lech Walesa