More From Cyril Connolly
- "Those of us who were brought up as Christians and have lost our faith have retained the sense of sin without the saving belief in redemption. This poisons our thought and so paralyses us in action."
- "The worst vice of the solitary is the worship of his food."
- "No city should be too large for a man to walk out of in a morning."
More In Home
- "You never know what events are going to transpire to get you home."― Og Mandino
- "Children are not casual guests in our home. They have been loaned to us temporarily for the purpose of loving them and instilling a foundation of values on which their future lives will be built."― James Dobson
- "By the time I got home at night, my eyes were so chlorinated I saw rings around every light."― Esther Williams