More From Marlee Matlin
- "I’m not broke. Like everybody else, I owe money."
- "I hope that through my example, such as my role on ‘The West Wing,’ I can help change attitudes on deafness and prove we can really do everything… except hear."
- "There is nothing better than being a parent. It is the most challenging job one could ever ask for. I love being a mom and I love being a friend to my children as well."
More In Home
- "My mother and I were very close and even when I left home and came to London I would ring her every day. She was very proud of me and loved my celebrity. She would often come to shoots and TV shows with me."― Gail Porter
- "One never reaches home, but wherever friendly paths intersect the whole world looks like home for a time."― Hermann Hesse
- "Burning desire to be or do something gives us staying power – a reason to get up every morning or to pick ourselves up and start in again after a disappointment."― Marsha Sinetar