More From Marco Rubio
- "Barack Obama doesn’t believe in free enterprise. He’s never going to admit it. For instance, he’s never going to come straight out and say, ‘If you own a business you didn’t build it.’ Alright, maybe he will."
- "My mother was one of seven girls whose parents went to bed hungry so their children wouldn’t. My father lost his mother when he was nine. He left school and went to work for the next 70 years. They emigrated to America with little more than the hope of a better life."
- "But America was founded on the principle that every person has God-given rights. That power belongs to the people. That government exists to protect our rights and serve our interests.That we shouldn’t be trapped in the circumstances of our birth. That we should be free to go as far as our talents and work can take us."
More In Dreams
- "But what I was going to say was, I just figured I’m going to go boldly in the direction of my dreams, say it as Thoreau would say, and just see where it takes me."― Demetri Martin
- "Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream."― Debby Boone
- "Freedom and democracy are dreams you never give up."― Aung San Suu Kyi