More From Marco Rubio
- "We have a government that borrows $4 billion a day. We have a government that owes trillions of dollars in debt, half of that to foreigners, most of that to Chinese investors. I don’t – that is extreme. Not only is it extreme. It’s insane and it’s unsustainable."
- "Let’s stop big government energy mandates like cap-and-trade, and instead trust the American innovator to make us energy independent."
- "Under Barack Obama, the only ‘Change’ is that ‘Hope’ has been hard to find. Now millions of Americans are insecure about their future. But instead of inspiring us by reminding us of what makes us special, he divides us against each other. He tells Americans they’re worse off because others are better off. That people got rich by making others poor."
More In Dad
- "Writing this book was very therapeutic because it helped me face my relationship with my dad."― Dexter S. King
- "When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don’t take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, ‘No one can outwork you.’"― Pat Summitt
- "I love to cook. My dad’s a really excellent cook and his style is: Look in the fridge and make whatever there is with whatever ingredients you have and I like cooking like that, too."― Olivia Thirlby