More From Marcel Proust
- "As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost and science can never regress."
- "Everything great in the world comes from neurotics. They alone have founded our religions and composed our masterpieces."
- "Three-quarters of the sicknesses of intelligent people come from their intelligence. They need at least a doctor who can understand this sickness."
More In Respect
- "Second, this epic tale allows the audience to actually listen to the Native Americans and receive their wisdom. Spielberg conveys the respect for Native Americans that is normally lacking in Western films."― Beau Bridges
- "You start to look at it with a deeper respect and I think that deeper respect for what you do builds more self-respect."― Jimmy Chamberlin
- "I have the utmost respect and ‘aloha’ for black people – who have already suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred."― Duane Chapman