More From Marcel Proust
- "Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind."
- "If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time."
- "We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us."
More In Travel
- "At the moment I’m doing this space movie, so I’m obsessed with physics and space travel. I know three months down the line it’s gone. Then I’ll be able to superficially say stuff about space."― Cillian Murphy
- "Two great talkers will not travel far together."― George Borrow
- "Travel is very subjective. What one person loves, another loathes."― Robin Leach