More From Louis D. Brandeis
- "Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done."
- "In the frank expression of conflicting opinions lies the greatest promise of wisdom in governmental action."
- "Experience teaches us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government’s purposes are beneficent."
More In Imagination
- "Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination."― Voltaire
- "I would find myself laughing and wondering where these ideas came from. You can call it imagination, I suppose. But I was grateful for wherever they came from."― Amy Tan
- "For imagination sets the goal picture which our automatic mechanism works on. We act, or fail to act, not because of will, as is so commonly believed, but because of imagination."― Maxwell Maltz