More From Louis D. Brandeis
- "Those who won our independence… valued liberty as an end and as a means. They believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty."
- "The most important political office is that of the private citizen."
- "In the frank expression of conflicting opinions lies the greatest promise of wisdom in governmental action."
More In Music
- "In our music, in our everyday life, there are so many negative things. Why not have something positive and stamp it with blackness?"― Jamie Foxx
- "Music makes me high on stage, and that’s the truth. It’s like being almost addicted to music."― Jimi Hendrix
- "People break down after a couple of hours. All the defenses go down, and there’s a kind of communication that if I spent 20 years in a living room with one of these people, I would never, never know as much about them as I do in that one day."― Lee Grant