More From Lil Wayne
- "I’m not an example for how people should live their lives. Never in my life would I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives. If you need an example for how to live, then you just shouldn’t have been born. Straight up."
- "I believe music should reflect yourself in some way and not just yourself at the given time. I feel that when you die or when you’re going, someone’s supposed to listen to that music and know everything about you. And I just try to get that across."
- "Everybody know, I don’t do no promoting. I don’t ever have to promote nothing, that’s the beauty of Lil Wayne."
More In Music
- "I love to make music and stay grounded."― Annie Lennox
- "I think the difficult thing is the transition between TV competition series and going into the actual music industry. There still seems to be a slight disconnect there."― Adam Lambert
- "The romantic embrace can only be compared with music and with prayer."― Havelock Ellis