More From Adam Lambert
- "I was a big fan of Middle Eastern elements of music and experimental electronic and tribal sounds."
- "‘Come out’ is so funny to me because I’ve never been in."
- "I think the difficult thing is the transition between TV competition series and going into the actual music industry. There still seems to be a slight disconnect there."
More In Music
- "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, ‘I’ve never seen anyone run like that before.’ It’s more than just a race, it’s a style. It’s doing something better than anyone else. It’s being creative."― Steve Prefontaine
- "Our music has always been instant reactive and I guess taking our time to absorb things and say what you really want to say could be much more offensive than anything we’ve ever done."― Fred Durst
- "But I feel music has a very important role in ritual activity, and that being able to join in musical activity, along with dancing, could have been necessary at a very early stage of human culture."― E. O. Wilson