More From Lech Walesa
- "Lying at the root of the social agreements of 1980 are the courage, sense of responsibility, and the solidarity of the working people. Both sides have then recognized that an accord must be reached if bloodshed is to be prevented."
- "For now, capitalism is working to produce more money but does not see the people. This problem is getting worse across the world."
- "I belong to the generation of workers who, born in the villages and hamlets of rural Poland, had the opportunity to acquire education and find employment in industry, becoming in the course conscious of their rights and importance in society."
More In Movies
- "I’m a big kid, I’m a kid at heart, so I still love the classic family films, such as the great Warner Bros film ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’ – not the remake, but the original. It’s still one of the best movies, hands down, ever made, and of course that goes back to the ingenuity of the characters and the storyline."― Corey Feldman
- "My movies are important on an economic basis, on an artistic basis."― Harvey Weinstein
- "But I’ve always felt that the less you know about an actor’s personal life, the more you can get involved in the story in which he’s playing a character. And I don’t like to see movies where you know about everything that happens behind the scenes. I can’t engage in the story if I know what’s going on in the actor’s head."― Eric Stoltz