More From Lawrence Kasdan
- "I haven’t seen Clones, which has been during this period when I haven’t seen much of anything, but I did see Phantom Menace, and see my feelings about it – see, first of all, I think that when you make a lot of movies, your attitude about the movies changes."
- "I mean, the trouble with some of the kind of relationship movies I’ve done, is there’s only so many ways you can shoot a conversation. I was really tired of talking heads."
- "I want everything I do to have humor in it, because it seems to me that all of life has that."
More In Women
- "Kindness in women, not their beauteous looks, shall win my love."― Washington Irving
- "I love the fact that there are also women out there that don’t have a choice and they must go to work and they still have to raise the kids. Thank goodness that we value those people too."― Ann Romney
- "Politics isn’t just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it."― Sarah Palin