More From Gilda Radner
- "The goal is to live a full, productive life even with all that ambiguity. No matter what happens, whether the cancer never flares up again or whether you die, the important thing is that the days that you have had you will have lived."
- "While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die – whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness."
- "Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next."
More In Women
- "In politics, what begins in fear usually ends in failure."― Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "Thank God we’re not like America. Everyone wants to look like they’re 20. In Europe we admire grown-up women; I think men revere older women."― Francesca Annis
- "From lies to forgeries the step is not so long, and I have written technical essays on the logic of forgeries and on the influence of forgeries on history."― Umberto Eco