More From Laurel Clark
- "We’re looking at Earth science, observing our planet. Also space science, looking at the ozone in the atmosphere around our Earth. Also looking at life science. And on a human level, using ourselves as test subjects."
- "I have a computer screen near my seat where I monitor the overall health of the vehicle and pick up any problems that might be occurring early on or once we see any kind of a malfunction or anything unusual that’s happening, we can look at the data and figure out what that is."
- "It’s such a long mission and we get to spend so much time in space… we’re doing such exciting research. And I don’t want to overemphasize the life science research, but as a physician the life science research that we’re doing is extremely exciting."
More In Famous
- "I’ve never had a desire to be famous. Lots of actors are actually extremely shy. I have shy areas."― Jeremy Northam
- "Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living."― Miriam Beard
- "Save your rejections so that later when you are famous you can show them to people and laugh."― Meg Cabot