More From Vince Gill
- "Success is always temporary. When all is said and one, the only thing you’ll have left is your character."
- "Yes, the companionship is amazing. You know, you can get that physical attraction that happens is great, but then there’s an awful lot of time and the rest of the day that you have to fill."
- "I do not like being famous. I like being normal."
More In Famous
- "My discrepancy with children in the industry is that they are made famous before they know who they are as human beings."― Corey Feldman
- "Of course there have been times I regretted being the kid in ‘E.T.’ My world went completely crazy. I was that stupid kind of famous, where you can’t go anywhere."― Henry Thomas
- "My business is to teach my aspirations to confirm themselves to fact, not to try and make facts harmonize with my aspirations."― Thomas Huxley