More From Lady Gaga
- "I never intended for the Monster Ball to be a religious experience, it just became one."
- "I decided to pursue music, so I dropped out of school and I told my parents I didn’t want any money from them. I got three jobs and I just hit the ground running."
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
More In Cool
- "Justin Timberlake is everything, and what more could you want in a person? He’s funny. He’s cute. He’s great. He just understands. I get him and he gets me, and that’s cool."― Britney Spears
- "I got a chance to have my dream come true, and I wanted to make sure I made the decision as to when I dropped my last album. If I don’t feel like this album is an incredible piece of work, then I’m cool with the albums I’ve done. I don’t have to put out another album."― Puff Daddy
- "The promos with all of the beautiful women probably attracted some men, but the mystery story line is pretty cool. It’s got that dark edge, and people will watch anything funny."― James Denton