More From Lady Gaga
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
- "Unless I am both capable of and willing to reopen the wound every time I write a song, if I choose to not look inside myself to write music, I’m really not worth being called an artist at all."
- "Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show."
More In Cool
- "I would never do a commercial for something that is embarrassing, and I think that people maybe have a different perspective on what is embarrassing or not. Some people think doing a Revlon hair commercial is really cool. To me, that’s embarrassing, but World of Warcraft – not embarrassing, very cool."― Aubrey Plaza
- "In my hometown there is a pub named after me – The Frome Flyer on Jenson Avenue. How cool is that?!"― Jenson Button
- "When you get to your mid-20s, you start to feel responsibilities for the things that you do and the people around you. It’s a cool age."― Eliza Dushku