More From Lady Gaga
- "My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there."
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
More In Cool
- "An orange on the table, your dress on the rug, and you in my bed, sweet present of the present, cool of night, warmth of my life."― Jacques Prevert
- "Almost all the fans I meet are pretty cool people. They’re intelligent and tend to think about things a bit more than your average rock’n’roll fans: sensible people I wouldn’t mind having a drink with."― Peter Buck
- "History’s just been made for sale to an inside deal."― Ken Burns