More From Kristin Davis
- "Everyone would talk about their diets and working out and what it made me do was go to craft services where all the food for the cast and crew was and I would eat."
- "I love animals and I love to see movies with animals that are done respectfully, you know?"
- "Our mothers’ generation fought so hard to change things and we’re the first generation to benefit. And now you get girls in their twenties who say they’re not feminists."
More In Age
- "I think a child should be allowed to take his father’s or mother’s name at will on coming of age. Paternity is a legal fiction."― James Joyce
- "The age of innocent faith in science and technology may be over."― Barry Commoner
- "We put limitations on the way that we think about things, on ourselves, think about all the boxes we live in, male or female, you’re this age, that age, this is your job, this is not your job, everything is about getting boxed in."― Brit Marling