More From Kristin Davis
- "Everyone would talk about their diets and working out and what it made me do was go to craft services where all the food for the cast and crew was and I would eat."
- "Our mothers’ generation fought so hard to change things and we’re the first generation to benefit. And now you get girls in their twenties who say they’re not feminists."
- "I drank a lot when I was a teenager and I don’t drink any more, because that’s when I thought, you know, I’m gonna end up a car wreck."
More In Home
- "The nude scenes were a little eerie and I felt a bit odd. Yeah, when the camera scanned up my body, I said to my friend, ‘Now, that’s a close-up.’ I mean, you see every inch of my body. But I’m okay with it and so it was cool."― Natasha Henstridge
- "To be honest, when I’m home, every day is a Friday for me. It doesn’t really matter what day it is for me. A lot of my friends actually have time off during the week, and so it doesn’t prohibit me from enjoying myself when I am home on a Monday or a Tuesday."― Danica Patrick
- "One of the things about equality is not just that you be treated equally to a man, but that you treat yourself equally to the way you treat a man."― Marlo Thomas