More From Kirstie Alley
- "It’s amazing how coke encompasses everything in your life. Addicts cannot confront life because they only think of their next hit. I ruined life for my parents, my sister and all my friends."
- "When I see someone who is starved, they don’t look alert. They don’t have boundless energy. If you’re too skinny, it looks like you’re near death."
- "Through history, people look for something spiritual. The greatest scientists in the world were men of religion and faith, too."
More In Peace
- "Our souls may lose their peace and even disturb other people’s, if we are always criticizing trivial actions – which often are not real defects at all, but we construe them wrongly through our ignorance of their motives."― Saint Teresa of Avila
- "Nobel was a genuine friend of peace. He even went so far as to believe that he had invented a tool of destruction, dynamite, which would make war so senseless that it would become impossible. He was wrong."― Alva Myrdal
- "War is not the quintessential emergency in which man has to prove himself, as my generation learned at its school desks in the days of the Kaiser; rather, peace is the emergency in which we all have to prove ourselves."― Gustav Heinemann