More From Kay Bailey Hutchison
- "The important thing is that we recognize our President’s leadership, that he is not saying: I am going to walk away from this. He is saying: I am going to do the right thing."
- "I am proud of the President’s leadership. I am proud to support him in saying: Yes, we are going to do what is necessary now when it is less painful and less expensive."
- "Our country also hungers for leadership to ensure the long-term survival of our Social Security system. With 70 million baby boomers in this country on the verge of retirement, we need to take action to shore up the system."
More In Society
- "These groups within a society can he distinguished according as to whether, like an army or an orchestra, they function as a single body; or whether they are united merely to defend their common interests and otherwise function as separate individuals."― Herbert Read
- "Since I have come to America, I am often asked whether my next novel will be set in America. I don’t think it will. I think I will be living in America for some time to come, but while living in America, I would like to write about Japanese society from the outside."― Haruki Murakami
- "If you’re not adapting to the very rapidly changing environment, if you can’t think creatively, you lose big in this society because there are very few jobs for you left."― Robert Sternberg