More From Kay Bailey Hutchison
- "The important thing is that we recognize our President’s leadership, that he is not saying: I am going to walk away from this. He is saying: I am going to do the right thing."
- "I have long believed taxpayers make better use of their money than the government ever could."
- "I am proud of the President’s leadership. I am proud to support him in saying: Yes, we are going to do what is necessary now when it is less painful and less expensive."
More In Anger
- "What influenced me was Tori Amos, who was unapologetic about expressing anger through music, and Sinead O’Connor. Those two in particular were really moving for me, and very inspiring, before I wrote ‘Jagged Little Pill.’"― Alanis Morissette
- "Liberalism is a really old British tradition and it has a completely different attitude towards the individual and the relationship between the individual and the state than the collectivist response of Labour, and particularly Old Labour, does."― Nick Clegg
- "Forgiveness is the economy of the heart… forgiveness saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits."― Hannah More