More From Katy Perry
- "I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."
- "I don’t care what people say about my relationship; I don’t care what they say about my boobs. People are buying my songs; I have a sold-out tour. I’m getting incredible feedback from my music."
- "My whole thing is to agree to disagree and to have respect because nothing can really be changed and you wouldn’t want to ruin their happiness – even if that happiness is ignorance."
More In Family
- "I read a book a day when I was a kid. My family was not literary; we did not have any books in the house."― Amy Tan
- "I love my friends and family, but I also love it when they can’t find me and I can spend all day reading or walking all alone, in silence, eight thousand miles away from everyone. All alone and unreachable in a foreign country is one my most favorite possible things to be."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand."― Sarah Hyland