More From Danny Boyle
- "It’s a good place when all you have is hope and not expectations."
- "I love that sense of change that you’d get in pop music every three minutes, every four minutes."
- "You experience the films through the actors, so they’re all locked into your imagination in some kind of layer of fantasy or hatred or wherever they settle into your imagination."
More In Family
- "Well, one of the most important things for Americans to be reminded of is that a lot of the exceptional nature of our country is founded in Judeo-Christian values that promotes individualism, personal responsibility, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to family, charity."― Jim DeMint
- "It is no longer an unwritten law of American capitalism that industry will attempt to maintain wages at a level that allows a single wage to support a family."― Christopher Lasch
- "No one really wants to admit they are lonely, and it is never really addressed very much between friends and family. But I have felt lonely many times in my life."― Bill Murray