More From Katy Perry
- "It was so draining. Going to parties to rub elbows with so-and-so and act like it’s no big deal, when really all I was doing was hoping I’d have the success they had."
- "I come from a very non-accepting family, but I’m very accepting."
- "Hollywood is so fake and people need to realize that people are just people, and you, too, don’t need to be born into something or have money or have whatever product someone is hawking on you."
More In Music
- "The ideology of the Smashing Pumpkins was ultimately more valuable than the music of the Smashing Pumpkins. That’s what critics can’t put their finger on."― Billy Corgan
- "I’m clearly most well known for my music. Eventually, ultimately, I’ll be writing books. I’m still writing articles now. I just consider myself a writer."― Alanis Morissette
- "In the frank expression of conflicting opinions lies the greatest promise of wisdom in governmental action."― Louis D. Brandeis