More From Julie Walters
- "I’m more selective now I’ve got a family. I don’t want to work all the time. My daughter’s 12; I don’t want to miss out on her life. Soon she’ll be a teenager; she won’t want me around."
- "It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people."
- "I remember Michael saying, ‘Rich and famous? It’s much better to be just rich’. I didn’t quite get it to begin with. But he’s right. You lose anonymity. I say to my family that you’ve no idea until you lose it how precious anonymity is."
More In Education
- "You can be a thousand different women. It’s your choice which one you want to be. It’s about freedom and sovereignty. You celebrate who you are. You say, ‘This is my kingdom.’"― Salma Hayek
- "I like making pies. I have a bunch of fruit trees in my backyard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like making loquat pie. They’re really hard to peel and everything, and it took me forever, but they make the best pies. They’re amazing."― Kristen Stewart
- "Dialogue and education for peace can help free our hearts from the impulse toward intolerance and the rejection of others."― Daisaku Ikeda