More From Julie Walters
- "I was always someone who lived in the future all the time, it was always the next thing – dreams of escape."
- "I always loved my mother, felt loved, but she was judgmental. Her father in Ireland didn’t approve of women generally, and she took on his values. She believed her own mother was foolish."
- "It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people."
More In Education
- "Education begins the gentleman, but reading, good company and reflection must finish him."― John Locke
- "The very effect of the education they were given… was to make men think; and, thinking, they became less and less satisfied with the miserable pays they received."― John Grierson
- "Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know."― Daniel J. Boorstin