More From Julie Walters
- "It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people."
- "I never wanted to become an actress because I’d read great literature or seen great Shakespeare. It was more just wanting to understand what the people were really like, why they said all the strange things they did."
- "Sixty felt like a big landmark. Not in a dreadful sense, but none of the other birthdays have bothered me. It’s got labels on it – OAP, retirement – and I just wanted to take stock. I wanted to be in my greenhouse at home and at least give myself the opportunity of not working again."
More In Change
- "Music can change the world because it can change people."― Bono
- "I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn’t my fault that I’m not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?"― Yogi Berra
- "The argument that someone is a bad man is an inadequate argument for war and certainly an inadequate and unacceptable argument for regime change."― John Major