More From Julie Walters
- "I don’t know if you can change things, but it’s a drop in the ocean."
- "I never wanted to become an actress because I’d read great literature or seen great Shakespeare. It was more just wanting to understand what the people were really like, why they said all the strange things they did."
- "It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people."
More In Famous
- "A continuing narrative throughout Australia’s history that says it is better to build up than to tear down – this is the continuing mission of Labor."― Kevin Rudd
- "But I know newspapers. They have the first amendment and they can tell any lie knowing it’s a lie and they’re protected if the person’s famous or it’s a company."― Steve Wozniak
- "A lot of times, women don’t get the male perspective in regards to a relationship, what men go through when they’re not really dealing well."― Morris Chestnut