More From Julie Walters
- "Stage is the most exciting. Film is lovely, because it’s like a family."
- "I always loved my mother, felt loved, but she was judgmental. Her father in Ireland didn’t approve of women generally, and she took on his values. She believed her own mother was foolish."
- "I didn’t come into the business to get awards or titles."
More In Family
- "I’m getting older now, so I should think about a family, but certainly not tomorrow."― Christina Ricci
- "Great numbers of Asian Americans do not fit the model minority or ‘tiger family’ stereotypes, living instead in multigenerational poverty far from the mainstream."― Eric Liu
- "Hollywood is the backdrop of my family, and I know that the movie business is incredibly cruel as you get older."― Jamie Lee Curtis