More From Joseph Addison
- "I will indulge my sorrows, and give way to all the pangs and fury of despair."
- "Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed."
- "Mutability of temper and inconsistency with ourselves is the greatest weakness of human nature."
More In Wedding
- "I’m death obsessed. You know, I have death all over my house. I have a stuffed two headed sheep!"― Kirk Hammett
- "The wedding ring on my left hand was bought by my grandfather, Samuel Miliband, in Brussels in 1920. I never knew him, as he died when I was one. But his ring was kept by my aunt until it was placed on my finger by my wife Louise 32 years later."― David Miliband
- "My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more."― Lois Capps