More From John Grierson
- "Such manifestations I account as representing the creative leadership of the new forces of thought and appreciation which attend changes in technological pattern and therefore of the pattern of human relationships in society."
- "Some of us learned in a school of philosophy which taught that all was for the common good and nothing for oneself and have never, in any case, regarded the pursuit of happiness as anything other than an aberration of the human spirit."
- "The very effect of the education they were given… was to make men think; and, thinking, they became less and less satisfied with the miserable pays they received."
More In Attitude
- "Each experience through which we pass operates ultimately for our good. This is a correct attitude to adopt and we must be able to see it in that light."― Henry S. Haskins
- "I think my attitude to human beings has changed since leaving prison."― Jeffrey Archer
- "I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck’s a little bit bent and it’s a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle."― Jack White