More From Nick Cannon
- "So my father was a person who never lied to me. If I had a question, he answered it. I knew a lot of things at a young age because I was intrigued."
- "You have to be vigorous. That’s the only way you are going to get it because everybody has dreams and everybody has goals, but the only people who achieve them are the ones that go after it and don’t take no for an answer."
- "I was 16 years old, driving to LA, and sleeping in my car, just trying to make it happen."
More In Attitude
- "What irritates me is the bland way people go around saying, ‘Oh, our attitude has changed. We don’t dislike these people any more.’ But by the strangest coincidence, they haven’t taken away the injustice; the laws are still on the books."― Christopher Isherwood
- "I was bringing my attitude as a regular person ’cause this is my attitude."― Glenn Danzig
- "Time plays a role in almost every decision. And some decisions define your attitude about time."― John Cale