More From John F. Kennedy
- "The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."
- "Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security."
- "Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."
More In Life
- "Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be."― Jose Ortega y Gasset
- "Intellectuals are too sentimental for me."― Margaret Anderson
- "Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music – the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."― Henry Miller