More From Tommy Lee Jones
- "I don’t think I would describe my sense of humor. Doesn’t sound like the kind of thing I’d do."
- "I have worked on very good movies that have been buried, and I’ve worked on some resounding mediocrities that have been paraded through the marketplace like they were masterpieces."
- "All my life I’ve had the privilege to make my living with my imagination, and the most important thing has been to see my creative life grow. I was educated to do that and have lived accordingly."
More In Life
- "Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies."― Erich Fromm
- "No man is a failure who is enjoying life."― William Feather
- "Every man dies. Not every man really lives."― William Wallace