More From John Dewey
- "The belief that all genuine education comes about through experience does not mean that all experiences are genuinely or equally educative."
- "Such happiness as life is capable of comes from the full participation of all our powers in the endeavor to wrest from each changing situations of experience its own full and unique meaning."
- "To me faith means not worrying."
More In Work
- "Liberal that I am, I support health-care reform on its merits alone. My liberal blood boils, for example, when I read that half of the personal bankruptcies in this country are brought on, in part, by medical expenses."― Thomas Frank
- "I believe that in Europe, we have a collective leadership."― Mario Monti
- "Real religion is no religion at all."― Lauryn Hill