More From John Dewey
- "Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination."
- "Man is not logical and his intellectual history is a record of mental reserves and compromises. He hangs on to what he can in his old beliefs even when he is compelled to surrender their logical basis."
- "To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness."
More In Education
- "I realized that I would have some very tough sledding, and I was very discouraged because I didn’t see much hope of getting into the field I wanted to get into with no college education."― Clyde Tombaugh
- "Experts tell us that 90% of all brain development occurs by the age of five. If we don’t begin thinking about education in the early years, our children are at risk of falling behind by the time they start Kindergarten."― Robert. L. Ehrlich
- "Most Hispanics are concerned with the same issues other Americans are – the economy, jobs, education. Similar to Main Street America."― Henry Bonilla