More From John Boehner
- "But make no mistake, the President will find in our new majority the voice of the American people as they’ve expressed it tonight: standing on principle, checking Washington’s power and leading the drive for a smaller, less costly, and more accountable government."
- "My dad and my uncles owned a bar outside of Cincinnati. I worked there growing up, mopping floors, waiting tables."
- "The American people think the government in Washington is too big. That it spends too much. And – and that it’s totally out of control. They want something done about it."
More In Business
- "When I’ve gone back to work, it’s always with that sense of inevitability. That may be a complete delusion, but it’s the one that I need to get out of bed and go about my business. That sense that I can’t avoid this thing. I better just get on with it."― Daniel Day-Lewis
- "The music business is motivated by money. Music is motivated by energy and feelings."― Erykah Badu
- "I’m very lucky in the sense that I’ve got a voice that’s distinctive. Not good, but distinctive. That’s a very useful thing to have in this business. I’m glad on the one hand that I’ve got it, but I wish it was more powerful. I wish I had a greater range. I wish it was more accurate at times."― Gary Numan