More From John Boehner
- "I think the government should do everything they possibly can to, to bring this crisis to an end; and that means going after BP, enforcing the laws that are on the books, and restoring the gulf to its original condition."
- "We hope President Obama will now respect the will of the people, change course, and commit to making the changes they are demanding. To the extent he is willing to do this, we are ready to work with him."
- "But make no mistake, the President will find in our new majority the voice of the American people as they’ve expressed it tonight: standing on principle, checking Washington’s power and leading the drive for a smaller, less costly, and more accountable government."
More In Family
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."― Lady Gaga
- "Being a Barrymore didn’t help me, other than giving me a great sense of pride and a strange spiritual sense that I felt OK about having the passion to act. It made sense because my whole family had done it and it helped rationalise it for me."― Drew Barrymore
- "It is extraordinary that when you are acquainted with a whole family you can forget about them."― Gertrude Stein