More From Jim Bishop
- "A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day."
- "Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun."
- "When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?"
More In Dating
- "I love being a single mom. But it’s definitely different when you’re dating."― Brooke Burns
- "I am honored that my freshman class colleagues have put their trust in me to represent our historic class at the leadership table. The incoming freshman class of Representatives is large and diverse but we share many common goals including cutting wasteful spending, getting our economy back on track and making government smarter and more efficient."― Kristi Noem
- "Workshops and seminars are basically financial speed dating for clueless people."― Doug Coupland