More From Jill Scott
- "God is ever present. He’s in every breath, in every step. He’s here, always, always."
- "When I first became famous, I didn’t know if I could go where I wanted to because I didn’t know how people were going to act. Some folks would scream and holler, and I didn’t know what to do with that."
- "Power doesn’t have to be on such a big scale for powerful things to occur. Within your own home, you can be a powerful woman as a mother, influencing your children’s lives."
More In Power
- "Whatever else it was, Adolf Hitler’s short-lived regime was also a colossal industrial process by which the wealth and productive power of much of Europe was wrenched from its normal purposes and converted into a machine for killing."― James Buchan
- "I don’t want to be all power and muscle."― Shawn Johnson
- "Responsibility walks hand in hand with capacity and power."― J. G. Holland