More From Jill Scott
- "When I first became famous, I didn’t know if I could go where I wanted to because I didn’t know how people were going to act. Some folks would scream and holler, and I didn’t know what to do with that."
- "To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing."
- "God is ever present. He’s in every breath, in every step. He’s here, always, always."
More In Home
- "All I wanted to do was put together one of the best home maths systems in the world, and that’s what we’ve done. I’ve loved numbers since I was two or three, and I get really excited about them. Now, I’m allowing myself to get excited about things. If you’re doing it for a TV network or any major corporation, you have to put a lid on it a little."― Carol Vorderman
- "I think a submarine is a very worthwhile weapon. I believe we can defend ourselves with submarines and all our troops back at home. This whole idea that we have to be in 130 countries and 900 bases… is an old-fashioned idea."― Ron Paul
- "Children are not casual guests in our home. They have been loaned to us temporarily for the purpose of loving them and instilling a foundation of values on which their future lives will be built."― James Dobson