More From Jeremy Northam
- "He has such a patronizing tone and manner, and such a sarcastic sense of humor. I found him rather brutal, a kind of elegant brutality which appealed. No, I think he came pretty much off the page."
- "My dad served in the Air Force as ground crew for several years, and doesn’t really talk about it. I know that it’s there. I think my main thing about direct or indirect experiences as near to home as it were is the idea of self-sacrifice really."
More In Famous
- "I keep saying I’m not at all famous in my own country, because people do not think I have done anything for India."― Freida Pinto
- "Comedy has to be done en clair. You can’t blunt the edge of wit or the point of satire with obscurity. Try to imagine a famous witty saying that is not immediately clear."― James Thurber
- "At the time when this famous historical battle was fought in Kosovo, the people were looking at the stars, expecting aid from them. Now, six centuries later, they are looking at the stars again, waiting to conquer them."― Slobodan Milosevic